Digital Marketing Specialist - Auto & Real Estate Account Executive
Come join the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever. Florida Today, is positioned as expert consultants who work with our local businesses to achieve their business objectives. We do this via our sophisticated toolbox of products and services that not only includes our flagship daily newspaper, floridatoday.com, but also our Premier partnership with Google along with Yahoo!, Facebook and more.
We are seeking an Digital Marketing Specialist- Auto & Real Estate to join our team. The DIgital Marketing Specialist – Auto & Real Estate Digital Account Executive will consult on strategic digital advertising solutions and multi-media sales to automotive dealerships and real estate agencies to drive results with local and regional decision makers.
This Digital Marketing Specialist will serve as the digital expert to our sales teams in the application of our portfolio of digital and mobile products and applications, such as SEO/SEM, social media marketing and web site design, and much more, to enable them to market advertising solutions to regional client accounts that make decisions locally.
In this job you will:
- Grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintains and grows account base. Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partners with Client Solutions/Market Development, Key Account Digital Specialist and Account Manager(s) on day-to-day activities within account base. Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Works to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leaderships skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (Salesforce.com or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top