Bergen St, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648, USA • Bridgeport, CT, USA • Fairfield, CT, USA • Medford, NY, USA • New York, NY, USA • Pittstown, Franklin Township, NJ, USA • Virtual Req #25531
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally-focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer Prize-winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes The USA TODAY NETWORK, which includes USA TODAY, and local media organizations in 43 states in the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom. We also own digital marketing services companies under the brand LocaliQ, which provide a cloud-based platform of products to enable small and medium-sized businesses to accomplish their marketing goals. In addition, our portfolio includes one of the largest media-owned events businesses in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
Gannett open roles are featured on various external job boards. When applying to a position at Gannett, you should be completing an application on Gannett Careers via Dayforce. Job postings directing you to complete an application on other external sites may not be valid.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
LOCALiQ is hiring a Digital Marketing Sales Executive in New York City.
What is LocaliQ?
LocaliQ is a digital marketing platform to help local businesses find, convert, and keep customers. Part of Gannett, a global media company, LocaliQ is changing the way businesses understand local consumers and where to find them.
How? With decades of data and experience with digital media and technology, the LocaliQ platform optimizes any marketing budget to deliver more relevant messages to local consumers with a suite of marketing automation, channel campaign management, CRM and insight tools.
A bit about the team...
In this digital world we are on a mission to keep small businesses growing and thriving because the health of local communities depends on it. O ur people know they're here for a good cause, bringing this to life every day by providing exceptional solutions and services to our customers - and having fun while doing it.
That is why we are a 3x Google Quality Account Champion award winner, a Microsoft Elite Advertising Partner, a Google Premier Partner (putting us in the top 3% of all Google Partners), and a Meta Business Partner.
Bring your talent and we'll equip you with exceptional sales tools, technology and world class products. With opportunities for training and continued learning, you will have the tools and skills to succeed in your new role. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and build something that unites local businesses and the world of Martech.
About the position
As a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, you'll have an opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, YouTube, OTT/CTV, Targeted Display, Websites, Live chat and much more.
This is a fully remote role but you must live in the Houston market to work with local clients.
What we're looking for...
- A sales professional with 5 or more years of digital marketing sales experience who builds trust and likes to share in your clients' success
- Experienced B2B hunter with digital/advertising sales experience and local market connections
- Well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking and a successful track record to back it up
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience in key marketing solutions such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Reputation Management, Streaming or Programmatic and OTT and more.
- This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
- Competitive salary coupled with uncapped residual commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Fast paced industry that keeps it exciting
- Award winning products and service that give you confidence you can deliver for our client
- A great work environment that allows you to build your own schedule
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & more
- Unlimited Vacation Days subject to performance
- Monthly business expenses
LocaliQ is the Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) business of Gannett Co., Inc. headquartered in McLean, VA. LocaliQ is a digital marketing platform and service designed to help businesses in local communities find, convert and keep customers.
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $45,000 and $105,800. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant's disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals' application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.'s Recruitment Department at Recruit@gannett.com.