Digital Advertising Inventory and Pricing Analyst
Gannett Co., Inc. located in Tysons Corner, VA is seeking an Inventory & Pricing Manager who is eager to help drive advertising revenue growth across the USA TODAY Network digital properties. The USA TODAY NETWORK Digital Advertising Operations Division, part of Gannett Co., Inc., is seeking a passionate Inventory and Pricing Manager to join the Advertising Operations team.
- Create and maintain digital advertising inventory and rates for the entire USA TODAY Network, in support of both direct and programmatic sales channels.
- Ensure all inventory follows established taxonomy and technical requirements to ensure consistency, scalability, and accuracy across the network.
- Troubleshoot ad delivery or page coding issues.
- Respond to inventory availability requests to confirm potential volumes for new or incremental sales opportunities.
- Review and authorize insertion orders for National Sales, to validate inventory commitments can be fulfilled and to approve any pricing discounts being offered.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of digital advertising campaigns for clients.
- Track the delivery and monetization of all inventory, in order to produce historical and future looking reporting.
- Assist in the management of the digital advertising rate card for National Sales, setting rates for new ad products and adjusting rates for existing ad products based on historical yield, demand, sell-through rates, and industry trends.
- Work with other Business stakeholders to solve inventory issues and maximize revenue yield.
- Communicate and enforce workflow process to all regional sales planners and account executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or equivalent.
- Broad understanding of advertising industry, digital ad sales, online ad delivery, ad serving applications, and contract management systems is desired.
- Prior experience in quantitative analysis and/or decision making, preferably in an operational role.
- Demonstrates a blend of business and technical skills and a successful track record of working cross functionally.
- Must be extremely organized, attentive to detail, team-oriented, and able to discuss technical and complex information through oral/written communication.
- Experience working in online analytics and reporting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Functional knowledge of HTML and Flash is a plus.
Here’s what we have to offer:
We offer an extremely competitive compensation plan that rewards top performers and offers uncapped incentives, career growth opportunities and continuous training with a focus on becoming the best in sales. We also offer you a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee discounts and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
- GannettCo., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drugfree, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider allqualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age,marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity,family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation orveteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learnmore about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top