Digital Account Executive
Are you seeking a strategic selling position in a fun and dynamic work environment where
You are part of a market leading team and a culture that thrives on innovation?
If this sounds like what you are seeking, we encourage you to apply today to join our team as a
Digital Account Executive!
The Greenville News has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Digital Account Executive to sell digital advertising solutions to the regional or large account sector that make decisions locally. Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base.
In this role, you will:
- Grow market share within a designated territory or account by acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base
- Display an understanding of the customers digital business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Develop an understanding of account base and related industries; work with account managers, internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Ability to build “outside of the box” plans that will deliver ROI for customers (internal & external)
- Must identify current client needs to communicate the benefits of our audience based marketing solutions/possess the ability to sell the appropriate campaign.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years digital sales experience
- Effective negotiation skills; ability to work through objections/concerns regarding budget, costs, and selling strategies
- Display an understanding of the Company’s digital products as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales, up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to research problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines.
- Effectively articulate product value propositions to customers.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Time management skills; ability to prioritize, couple with excellent oral and written communication skills
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
We offer an extremely competitive compensation plan that rewards top performers and offers uncapped incentives, career growth opportunities, continuous training with a focus on becoming the best in sales.
We also offer you a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee discounts, 401(k) with company match and domestic partner benefits. We invite you to explore our Web site and take a closer look at who we are and what we offer.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn
Back to top