Digital Account Coordinator
Explore the possibilities as an Account Coordinator with The Tallahassee Democrat, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-image our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innocative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and whereever.
The Account Coordinator, provides administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions. Great opportunity for advancement in a Fortune 500 company.
In this role you will:
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork; reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager. Resolves ad scheduling issues. Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities.
- Utilizes proficiency in office technologies to support sales teams. Assists with any technology upgrades.
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. Assists with account reconciliation needs.
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc. Assists with planning and coordination of special projects.
- Utilizes a sales automation system to manage day to day activities and keep Account Executives and sales team informed of all client updates.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multimedia product offerings, rates, and value proposition.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Supports promotional and marketing projects as needed.
- Supports Account Managers, Account Executives, Sales leader, and other internal departments throughout the sales process
Here’s what you need:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-3 years’ experience in account service or customer service role in a professional environment
- Media industry experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top