USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local-to-national news network in the country. We are a next-generation media company that empowers communities to connect, act, and thrive.
We are seeking a talented Designer to join the Brand and Creative Strategy team in New York. The designer will work primarily on marketing initiatives for print, digital, video, display and presentation platforms.
- Designer will support client creative needs, including design and production of print & digital mocks, presentations, videos, eblasts, websites, event collateral, logos and more
- Participate and brainstorm in meetings with creative and clients
- Develop visual concepts that can be executed across multiple platforms
- Designer will work in an agency-style environment with other designers, ADs, CWs and CDs
- Projects will extend across the spectrum of USA TODAY NETWORK products and teams
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Portfolio link and resume are required with application
- B.F.A. in Advertising Design or similar field
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a graphic design role
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator – is a must; Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and complete jobs in a timely manner and often on tight deadlines
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Problem-solver with strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Skills including Flash, HTML, video, photography, illustration is a plus.
- Past Advertising/Marketing experience is a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Back to top