Customer Services Specialist - Full-Time
The Gannett Wisconsin Media Sales Center, located at the Green Bay Press-Gazette has an opening for a full-time entry level Customer Service Specialist. Looking for the right candidate to lead sales efforts and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for answering calls and providing outstanding service to customers looking to place advertisements for their personal and small business needs. You will create and enter advertisements for small business accounts, up-selling into multiple newspapers in all Gannett Wisconsin markets as well as selling digital. This must be done with accuracy and strong customer follow through. Must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with good problem solving skills.
In this role you will
- Maintain existing accounts, build customer relationships, and sustain excellent customer service.
- Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility
- Support Sales Team and overall Department in meeting annual revenue goals
- Develop a network of contacts to identify client needs and deliver effective options/solutions in securing sales opportunities
- Effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to product quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Keep records of sales activities in Salesforce.com
Here’s what you need
- Sales ability with a passion for the selling of print and digital products
- Background in advertising preferred; not required
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry
- Outstanding customer/client focus
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
We provide great benefits, training, flexibility and the opportunity for growth!!
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top