Customer Service Specialist - Part Time
Arugs News Leader, a Gannett Company and member of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Specialist to assist customers – both walk-in and via phone. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service then read on…
In this role, you will:
- Assist customers, both walk-in and via phone.
- Answer and route phone calls.
Here’s what you need:
- Able and willing to work Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Excellent customer service skills required including previous experience working with customers via phone or in person
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to produce quality results in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Prior experience in an office environment
- Proven track record of producing accurate work including spelling, grammar and high level of attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top