Customer Service Call Center Positions
Immediate Call Center Position Openings
Are you ready to turn your engaging personality and your boundless motivation into a rewarding career with a rapidly growing media company? Join our Gannett Co., Inc. team! Gannett is a leading media and marketing solutions company that reaches millions of people every day through our digital, mobile, broadcast and print media. At Gannett, we value imagination, initiative and a collaborative spirit. We are performance-driven, too, working to make a difference every day in our many different communities. Additional information may be found at www.gannett.com.
Gannett Consumer Solution Center are seeking personable and ambitious individuals to serve as Customer Service Representatives in our inbound call center. We welcome candidates with a sales or call center background; however, no experience is necessary! Our paid training program will show you everything you need to know.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Confident and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication with clear pronunciation and strong writing skills.
- The ability to speak Spanish language as well as English is desireable.
- Ability to display empathy and personalization with each customer interaction
- Ability to multitask – typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen, remaining engaged with customer
- Strong ability to use technology
- Must have excellent attendance, be punctual and have desire to make a positive contribution to the team
- Open to receive and apply feedback
- High School diploma/GED required, some college preferred
- Six months related experience
- Successful passing score on online assessment as part of selection process
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Annual earning potential ranging from $26K – $40K
- Paid training
- Daily and weekly incentives, including sales contests, gift cards, and products
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health care savings accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Us: “Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of over 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.”
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top