Customer Care Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor
The Pacific Daily News, a member of the USA Today network and the premier media and media-solutions company on Guam, is seeking a Customer Care Supervisor.
In this role, you will:
- Hire, schedule, assign and support customer service representatives who sell multi-media advertising products and subscriptions.
- Develop deep knowledge of our products, our customers and industries.
- Coach and develop sales skills of customer service representatives.
- Identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation.
- Leverage internal systems to place orders and record information.
Here’s what you need:
- A business degree of equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS office and web application systems.
- Sales support experience (newspaper sales and/or print media preferred).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good writing/spelling and math skills and creative ability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Must be highly ethical and sensitive to the confidential nature of an advertising environment.
- Assist customer service representatives by effectively taking advertising calls, follow-up with proofs, photos, etc.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply and join our talent network by submitting their resume and application at: http://www.guampdn.com.
ABOUT US: The Pacific Daily News is a member of the USA Today network. The USA Today network a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, we touch the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties.
The Pacific Daily News is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top