Customer Care Representative, Part-Time
Michigan.com, Michigan’s Largest Media Marketing Company, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for a Part Time Customer Care Representative position based at our Sterling Heights Operations Facility.
At Michigan.com, our formula is simple – We combine the largest news and information audience in the state with the top multi-platform marketing experts to provide businesses with a single partner with one purpose, to help them grow. We deliver the trusted brands of Michigan’s largest audience, including the Detroit Free Press/freep.com, The Detroit News/detroitnews.com, O&E Media/hometownlife, Livingston Daily Press & Argus, Lansing State Journal, Battle Creek Enquirer, and Port Huron Times Herald, combined with proven research, creative, strategy and marketing expertise.
- This position is responsible for answering calls from internal and external customers and to assist on a variety of issues such as: new subscriptions, delivery issues, invoice questions, e-edition troubleshooting questions, vacation holds, payments, stop calls and “other” calls.
- The Customer Care Representative is also responsible for meeting specific sales and service expectations as well as time adherence on phone calls.
- A minimum of one year previous customer service and/or telephone sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service orientation, sales and communication skills required with the ability to type 25 w.p.m.
- Must have basic computer skills and an understanding of Internet web browsers.
- This position is 24 hours per week.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule including Sundays from 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
- Pay rate is $12.38 per hour with the opportunity to earn additional pay incentives.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top