Consumer Marketing Coordinator
USA Today Network Inc., Consumer Marketing and Sales Division, has an opportunity for a Regional Consumer Marketing Coordinator for the Florida Southeast sales region, you will be working in Greenville, SC location.
The Regional Consumer Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for research, maintenance of sales reports for all sites within the Florida Southeast region sales structure. The position is primarily responsible for accurate and on-time reporting of: kiosk sales, commissions, weekly updates for sales region including property data files and processing transactional data. Accuracy and timeliness are essential to ensure management can make timely and accurate forecasts of volume trends and adjusts sales tactics where necessary. This person maintains sales expense tracking reports, and will audit subscriber data for discrepancies, correct errors and reconcile subscriber account and sales data. Position requires proactive thinking, good written and verbal communication skills, strong analytic abilities and problem solving capabilities. This position reports directly to the Regional Consumer Sales Manager.
In this role you will:
- Maintain, update and audit multiple reporting databases to track sales, response rates, key performance indicators and expenses for all sales campaigns. Specifically, perform weekly updates of start, stop, sales and volume information for all properties in the Hub to ensure managers can isolate trends and forecast volumes accurately. Work with the coordinator to provide accurate information for updates to pre-print projection site and supplemental ad ordering. Perform data entry for tracking sheets by sales channel and newspaper.
- Compile and audit contractor commissions, and verifications to ensure outside kiosk vendors are paid accurately and on time for sites within the Hub. Weekly updates to kiosk tracking reports. Assist sales managers in day-to-day communications to kiosk vendors as related to all kiosk functions.
- Assist with data hygiene and maintenance for hub sites as requested. Assist field and office staff with routing duties, including additions/deletions/changes of addresses in the circulation routing system (Genesys).
- Manage expenses through p-card ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely fashion and inter-company transactions are processed at month-end.
- Maintain a tracking report for monthly expenses in comparison to budget and YOY for sales by vendor and by publication for all campaigns.
Here’s what you need:
- Must be proficient in PC applications and be able to demonstrate strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Gannett’s Circulation Systems (Genesys and Campaign Manager Tool) is a plus.
- Two-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Three years of report compilation, maintenance and analysis experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in Excel is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess good analytical, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Must be able to collaborate with others and work across multiple departments effectively.
- Must be able to work on tedious research data and make corrections in a timely manner.
- Other duties as specified.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top