Campaign Optimization Specialist
The Tennessean (a USA Today Network Co.) is looking for Campaign Optimization Specialist. The Campaign Optimization Specialist main objective is to manage the ad campaign lifecycle, including optimization, reporting, and needed improvements to the campaign to deliver results. The Optimization Specialist partners with account managers and account executives, providing insightful plan & prepare audits and to manage performance goals surrounding campaigns and provides upsell and cross sell opportunities to achieve customer expectations. He or she drives results in order to support customer retention. The Optimization Specialist is responsible for building revenue through superior campaign management and customer relationship management.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the digital advertising marketplace. They leverage the portfolio of Gannett digital ad and media services offerings to meet customer objectives.
- Utilizes Display Ad Network tools, Central Ad Ops Communications, and DMS tracking systems to monitor the performance of active campaigns..
- Identifies opportunities for improving the quality of creative products that are encompassed in the campaign including email blasts, ad creative, and keywords used in online ads..
- Engages with the Sales teams to provide regular reporting updates about the performance of campaigns.
- Delivers in-depth pre-sale audits utilizing digital tools to identify gaps in a client’s digital marketing footprint. Identifies sell thru and sales/sponsorship opportunities and conveys to the sales teams for immediate action.
- Partners with Account Managers to monitor and deliver the components of the campaign post-sale. .
- Collaborates with the account executives and marketing team to stragetize, plan, and execute campaigns with appropriate metrics to meet client goals..
- Utilizes a sales repository such as Sales Force and a shared drive to upload campaigns performance reports and notify sales teams of results. .
- Works with Account Executives and other departments to tell the story and prove the value of campaigns that drive results for customers. Includes upsell and cross sell product recommendations to achieve client expectations and increase digital market share..
- Serves as primary contact with vendors (central ad ops/GO Digital) for tasks including troubleshooting campaign problems, performance reporting, and other functions related to optimization of sold advertising plans…
- Accepts and seeks out mentoring and coaching for improvement..
- Embraces and quickly adapts to change.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years Account Management, Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Strong verbal, and written communications skills.
- Proven record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Demonstrated success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Demostrated knowledge of digital media platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office products required; SalesForce.com or other CRM tool preferred.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top