Bulletin Board Sales Rep
Explore the possibilities as an Bulletin Board Sales Representative with The Montgomery Advertiser Media Group, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever.
As an Bulletin Board Sales Representative sells Bulletin Board advertising solutions to the small business account sector that make decisions locally. Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base. This is an outside sales position.
In this role, you will:
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations. Maintain and grow account base. Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Deliver and obtain long term commitments and campaigns. .
- Develops an understanding of the customers individual business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals. Develops an understanding of account base and related industries..
- Identifies and qualifies customers that have revenue opportunities. Develops and delivers advertising ideas/solutions that grow market share and ROI to customers.
- .Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Maintains an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers’ growth within existing base; produces accurate forecasts.
- Sells print offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Strategizes with team members to plan and execute multimedia marketing plans.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
Here’s what you need:
- 1-2 years of sales experience,previous digital sales experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends is desired
- Proficient face-to-face discoveries to uncover real client needs and provide solutions
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Previous experience in Advertising is desired
- Typical office environment with extensive in town driving
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK: The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
The USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top