Branded Content Sales Strategist
The GET Creative Studio a division of USA TODAY Network is seeking a branded content sales strategist position in NY, Chicago, and LA. This position will work closely with the local sales team in each market to cultivate new branded content revenue opportunities. This position will be a part of the GET Creative team – USA TODAY’s branded content studio who delivers premium content experiences while utilizing real time data insights to drive reader engagement across all mediums including leading-the-way in Virtual Reality.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of how branded content mixed with technology can help partners reach their marketing objectives. This individual will have experience in either creating or selling branded content and the expertise to train and support the local sales teams while working closely with their GET team members across the country. They will be responsible for evangelizing GET Creative to the local sales team and local clients through their passion for branded content and enthusiastic attitude.
Their responsibilities include:
- Strategically position USA TODAY Network as an industry leader in Virtual Reality and branded content.
- Significantly increase market share for USA TODAY Network in branded content.
- Build and manage relationships with GET Creative team members, local sales team, client solutions, creative team, ad solutions, and PR.
- Prospecting and partner with sales to brainstorm and implement brand outreach strategies, activities, and negotiations to maximize revenue.
- Work with client solutions to develop needed sales materials and the design team to create assets that assist in the illustration our ideas to our brand partners.
- Asses client needs and opportunities for branded content and possess the ability to negotiate terms and value proposition of the GET Creative studio.
- Lead and deliver thorough follow up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to clients in a timely manner.
- Manage pipeline for local sales team of branded content revenue while isolating proactive steps to close business.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with clients and agencies, aligning client sales strategies with reader interest, and successfully partnering with clients to meet their marketing objectives.
- Strong executional abilities with proven record of managing many projects at once
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of branded content experience A MUST.
- Experience selling and closing branded content programs and products.
- Excellent client management, leaderships, and communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge digital advertising and the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
- GannettCo., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drugfree, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider allqualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age,marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity,family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation orveteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learnmore about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top