B2B Marketing Specialist
Gannett is hiring a B2B Marketing Specialist in Rochester, NY.
The B2B Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the B2B Marketing team in executing scalable campaigns by creating integrated content for use across local B2B media group sites and on their associated social platforms. This role collaborates with the East and West group creative team, local Client Strategy and B2B marketing stakeholders in major markets as well as other internal partners to ensure that project deadlines and B2B creative commitments are met. The Marketing Specialist is expected to execute a variety of projects with minimal direction and support other team members on more complex projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Assists in executing B2B branding messaging with a focus on lead generation, including DMS/social media activities (B2B websites, thought-leader content, customer testimonials/case studies, PPC, SEO, social sites, etc).
- Contributes to the development and execution of B2B sales materials including blog posts, white papers, and PowerPoint presentation templates.
- Coordinates and supports development of internal newsletters targeted to Client Strategy and Sales organizations.
- Schedule and coordinate bi-weekly team calls, setting agenda items, managing calendar invitations, and distributing notes and follow-up items
- Tabulate and collect marketing business metrics, conduct campaign/promotion analysis, and communicate marketing results and effectiveness for senior management.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years in a digital agency or as an in-house digital marketing specialists
- Demonstrated ability to produce written content for a variety of digital and social platforms.
- Familiarity with PPC and paid social strategy and execution
- Understanding of digital marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective presentation development skills
- Adept at project management including ability to manage multiple projects, developing clear and attainable timelines, ability to effectively identify and resolve process related issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all divisions/departments
- Sound understanding of brand marketing and customer insight application
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top