Automotive Account Executive, Chambersburg
MediaOnePA, a Gannett company in Chambersburg PA, seeks a highly motivated and dynamic, enthusiastic, goal-oriented sales person to join our team as an Automotive Account Executive!
MediaOnePA is Southcentral Pennsylvania’s premier media placement company. Our specialties include: Digital Marketing, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Targeted Online Display and Mobile Advertising, Social Media, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling and Niche Publications.
MediaOnePA is owned by Gannett Co. Inc. Gannett is a leading media and marketing company with unparalleled local-to-national reach, successfully connecting consumers, communities and businesses. With the iconic USA TODAY, 92 strong local media organizations in 33 states and Guam, and with more than 160 local news brands online in the U.K., we provide rich content through hundreds of outstanding affiliated digital, mobile and print products.
The Automotive Account Executive will provide a high level of service, maintain and grow digital and print revenue while developing and closing new business prospects in the defined automotive category. Reporting to the Automotive Sales Manager, the Automotive Account Executive will support the team’s established sales goals by selling the entire portfolio of digital and print products offered by MediaOnePA. Available position will work out of our York office.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales
experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
Summary of responsibilities and expectations:
- Acquire new business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations.
- Effectively communicate, through written presentation and verbal skills, the advertising benefits of Media products. Prepare and present comprehensive advertising proposals with schedule and spec ads.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of advertising products and services; address all client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts and maintain up-to-date customer records available for you and management, with the assistance of team coordinators.
- Regular communications with sales management team to provide information regarding business developments, opportunities, and risks within the sales territory.
- Attend sales meetings, training seminars and relevant industry trade shows to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge base.
- Passionately present our audience-based sales approach to current and existing customers throughout Southcentral PA
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
Who we reach …
Every week, over 401,245 adults read our newspapers: The York Daily Record, York Sunday News, The York Dispatch, the Hanover Evening Sun, the Lebanon Daily News and the Chambersburg Public Opinion.
Digital Marketing, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling, Niche Publications, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Online Display Advertising
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top