Assistant District Manager
The Press & Sun Bulletin is seeking a part-time Assistant District Manager in our Circulation Department. This is an entry -level position —with growth potential—working early morning hours and weekends. Interested candidates will need to have a reliable vehicle (mileage reimbursement available).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Assist District Manager in all facets including: maintaining contracts of independent contractors, service for the Star-Gazette and other printed material.
- Maintain routes fully staffed at all times.
- Delivery of open routes as required.
- Resolve customer service issues promptly.
- Valid Class D drivers license
- Reliable vehicle
- Flexible with work schedule, early morning hours and weekend availability
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and the public
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, high energy & self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive in darkness and in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
Back to top