Advertising Planning Manager
The Advertising Planning manager supports the national sales team by managing and processing Insertion orders for the National and Local accounts utilizing the POET system across multiple markets. He/She will manage and process preprint insertion orders for the National and Local accounts across multiple markets, following the best practices established for the team. Each planner will manage an annual volume of 3,000 to 5,000 orders across 30 plus accounts.
- Communicate to client and agencies preprint volume projections.
- Provide opportunity analysis on placing preprints in additional products and zip codes to optimize the quantity provided by the client
- Determine opportunities for the clients to utilize additional zip codes and products to maximize the preprint quantity provide by the client
- Year over year period reporting on preprint volumes identifying any major changes in zip codes and products. Alerting the sales team of these changes
- Provide monthly trackable communication to clients and agencies on preprint volumes
- Travel for regional meetings may be needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work on deadlines
- Some travel to regional offices may be necessary
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top