Advertising Account Coordinator
Desert Sun Publishing, LLC. is seeking an Account Coordinator to support our advertising team. The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability,problem solving, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and winning.
- Schedules print & digital ad orders, trafficks artwork
- Reviews proofs, sends to customers, Sales Executives, Account Managers, and request proof changes
- Resolves scheduling problems
- Set-up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. and assist with account reconciliation
- Work with Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s) to support customer needs
- Run reports including SAR, tracking spreadsheets & FTR Creates Rate Proposals
- Supports promotional & marketing projects and ensures billing is correct for assigned groups
- Maintains customer manifest including contact information, I/O, etc. and records and updates customer data using SalesForce/CRM
- Assists in coordinating special projects
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes work flow to meet team goals and deadlines
- Performs the duties of the other team members as needed
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- At least 2-3 years of account service or customer service experience
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management, coordination, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be follow confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to actively participate at marketing events and tradeshows
- Experience performing a wide variety of tasks under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong motivation and drive to learn new systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Here’s what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive salary and career growth opportunities. We also offer you acomprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
Desert Sun Media Group is the most powerful media and marketing solutions organization in the Coachella Valley. We’re committed to help build local businesses through our unmatched portfolio of optimized marketing solutions.
The Desert Sun Media Group is the Coachella Valley’s primary destination, providingnews and information to consumers when, how and where they want it. www.desertsun.com
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communitiesacross our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top