Account Manager, Territory
Enquirer Media, a Gannett Co., Inc. Company, is the leading source of local news and information in Greater Cincinnati through more than 50 distinct digital and print products, including Cincinnati.com. Through our combination of products, we reach and engage more than a million people — 83 percent of our market — nearly five times a week.
We have an exceptional opportunity for you to join our sales team as an Account Manager, Territory. This position is responsible for building revenue through superior customer relationship management, upselling, and successful campaign execution and management. The ideal candidate is well versed in both print and digital media solutions, detail oriented and capable of managing high value relationships.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provides world class customer service, supports sales staff and assists Account Executives in achieving their monthly and quarterly objectives. Services, supports and performs day-to-day maintenance of customer accounts.
- Plans, organizes & prioritizes workflow to meet team goals and deadlines while partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Builds world class customer relationships via phone and may occasionally accompany an Account Executive on sales calls.
- Identifies, qualifies and presents up sell opportunities to customers on a continuous basis.
- Collaborates with Account Executives on client business needs/potential client opportunities and new products/programs to better serve the client.
- Works closely with customers and Account Executives to facilitate proposals, correspondence, and resolution of customer’s issues.
- Assists Account Executives with custom proposals and research.
- Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and stay informed of company products and services in order to articulate to client, when appropriate.
- Stays informed of current and emerging digital media trends and performs as a consultant with expert knowledge of clients business and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related sales experience preferred
- 1-3+ years’ of sales, customer service or marketing experience
- Demonstrated Computer Knowledge – (MS Office, CRM, and SalesForce)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
Culture: Enquirer Media is building a team of highly engaged, talented employees who understand what it takes to win, and who want to build strong partnerships with the businesses in the communities we serve. We look for people who want to do more than just come to work every day, but who thrive in an environment of transformation. We expect initiative and reward innovation. We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career advancement both locally and nationally.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top