Account Executive, Territory - Real Estate
The News-Press Media Group, a Gannett Co., has opportunities for savvy and motivated sales professionals. Explore the possibilities as an Account Executive, Territory – Real Estate with The News-Press Media Group.
As an Account Executive, Territory – Real Estate you will sell multi-media advertising solutions and communicate the benefit of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each need and sell the appropriate campaign.
In this role, you will:
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base through face-to-face calls, up sells, appointment and cold calls with customers and/or potential customers.
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations. Maintain and grow account base.
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base.
- Strategize with team members to plan and execute multimedia marketing plans.
- Understand market competitors and execute strategies for selling against the competition.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 1-2+ years sales experience with a record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Basic understanding of digital media platforms to include SEO, social media, online display, mobile & other digital solutions preferred.
- Experience with CRM technology, Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calls including up-selling, appointment setting, cold calling and demonstrate strong presentation and closing skills.
- Experience building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
Here’s what we have to offer:
The News-Press Media Group offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, customer-focused, digitally driven team. We are an established local brand with a range of resources and customer solutions that no one in our market can match. In partnership with Gannett, our parent company, we offer trusted brands which allow our customers to connect and engage with audiences in new and innovative ways. We offer a variety of employee benefits and the opportunity for high income potential.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top