Account Executive, Territory
MediaOnePA, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for enthusiastic, goal-oriented sales people! We are willing to train! We are currently seeking applicants for our York regions.
MediaOnePA is Southcentral Pennsylvania’s premier media placement company. Our specialties include: Digital Marketing, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Targeted Online Display and Mobile Advertising, Social Media, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling and Niche Publications.Our Marketing Campaigns are built on a custom basis to connect clients to their target audience through the most effective media channels based upon campaign goals. With our consultative and collaborative approach, we build and execute custom campaigns built from our local knowledge and expertise, while leveraging leading-edge technology managed by an in-house operations team.
While our digital reach is regional, national, and international, our local solutions are anchored by the rich digital and print content produced by our five award winning editorial departments at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News, York Dispatch, Chambersburg Opinion, Hanover Evening Sun and Lebanon Daily News.
By utilizing our consultative approach and diverse portfolio of digital products, traditional print media, and targeted publications, we are able to create a marketing plan that is both cost effective and tailored to the needs of our clients. As an active member and contributor to the communities we serve, we understand the needs of local and regional businesses.
The Account Executive will provide a high level of service, maintain and grow digital and print revenue while developing and closing new business prospects in the designated geographic territory. Reporting to the advertising director, the Consultant will support the team’s established sales goals by selling the entire portfolio of products offered by MediaOnePA.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales
experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
Summary of responsibilities and expectations:
- Acquire new business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations.
- Effectively communicate, through written presentation and verbal skills, the advertising benefits of Media products. Prepare and present comprehensive advertising proposals with schedule and spec ads.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of advertising products and services; address all client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts and maintain up-to-date customer records available for you and management, with the assistance of team coordinators.
- Regular communications with sales management team to provide information regarding business developments, opportunities, and risks within the sales territory.
- Attend sales meetings, training seminars and relevant industry trade shows to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge base.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
Who we reach …
Every week, over 401,245 adults read our newspapers: The York Daily Record, York Sunday News, The York Dispatch, the Evening Sun, the Lebanon Daily News and the Chambersburg Public Opinion.
Digital Marketing, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling, Niche Publications, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Online Display Advertising
Here’s what we have to offer:
Gannett offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, customer-focused and digitally driven organization. We are an established local brand with a range of resources and customer solutions that no one in our market can match. In partnership with Gannett, our parent company, we offer trusted brands, which allow our customers to connect and engage with audiences in new and innovative ways.
- Competitive salary
- Restricted Stock Units
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top