Account Executive, Territory - Automotive
Are you seeking a strategic selling position in a fun and dynamic work environment where
You are part of a market leading team and a culture that thrives on innovation?
If this sounds like what you are seeking, we encourage you to apply today to join our team as an
Account Executive, Territory-Auto!
The El Paso Times, a Gannett Company and part of the USA TODAY NETWORK is seeking an innovative, motivated, creative and experienced Account Executive, Territory-Auto to join our team. The primary responsibility of our sales professionals is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within the existing client base. We have found our successful sales professionals possess a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, the competition, and the client to develop and execute value added strategies that generates business and strengthens our position in the marketplace.
We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and winning.
We are a consultative media company that provides our customers with a means to deliver their advertising message to the right audience in the most effective way. From digital, print and social media, we have an array of products including elpasotimes.com and The El Paso Times.
- Develop a high level of competency of the company’s competitive advertising environment.
- Sell multi-media advertising solutions.
- Manage a book of business and meet monthly revenue goals.
- Increase market share by gaining new business through aggressive face-to-face sales calls, up-sells, appointment setting and cold calls with potential customers.
- Take a strategic view of the client’s business and what solutions we can offer.
- Recommend creative ideas that improve the company’s competitive position and the bottom line.
- Develop creative, custom and effective solutions for our clients.
- Articulate the value of digital media products to our customers.
- Lead strategic advertising projects by developing and retaining new, local and direct business for the local operating unit.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years business-to-business sales experience; previous digital media sales experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to deliver presentations is crucial to success in the job, so proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills; with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Time-management and organizational skills; candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured, evolving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top