Account Executive, Territory
The Courier-Post is looking for an Account Executive for the Cherry Hill, NJ territory. The Account Executive, Territory is responsible for selling multi-media advertising solutions to the small account sector that makes decisions locally. The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base.
In this role you will:
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base through aggressive face-to-face calls, up sells, appointment and cold calls with customer/potential customers
- Meets or exceeds revenue expectations. Maintains and grows account base
- Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within the existing client base
- Understands market competitors and executes strategies for selling against the competition
- Strategizes with team members to plan and execute multi-media marketing plans
What you need:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2+ years sales experience, digital sales experience preferred
- Basic understanding of digital media platforms to include SEO, soical media, online display, mobile and other digital solutions
- Experience with CRM technology, Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top