Account Executive, Territory
Gannett Co., Inc. the parent company of The Times Media Network has a great opportunity for a Account Executive to build relationships with both new and existing accounts. The sales professional is responsible for exceeding revenue goals in a designated territory. Position involves working within a team to develop and deliver custom print and digital solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers. Base Salary + Incentive. Mileage reimbursement.
In this role, you will:
- Increase market share by gaining new business and up selling existing client base through prospecting, appointment setting, and aggressive face-to-face sales calls with customers and/or potential customers
- Demonstrate intelligence and excitement when hitting the streets to meet customers.
- Be curious and eager to learn our products.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to present comprehensive marketing plans to clients
- Initiative to work in a highly competitive market.
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office)
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation.
What would be a plus:
- One to three years digital sales experience.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About The Times Media Network:
The Times Media Network is a multi-platform media outlet that reaches more than 80% of adults in the Shreveport-Bossier City area in a given week through our print and digital products. We are a driving force in northwest Louisiana for promoting diversity, education excellence, human rights, economic development, neighborhood alliances and beautification projects. Our Web site, shreveporttimes.com, receives more than 4.5 million page views each month and is the No. 1 web site for local news and information. The site is viewed by 25% of all adults in the area weekly and helps make it considerably easier for readers inside and outside our coverage area to interact with our staff while staying on top of local news developments.
About Gannett Co., Inc.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top