Account Executive, Territory
MediaOnePA is looking for enthusiastic, goal-oriented sales people! We are currently seeking applicants for our Lebanon region.
MediaOnePA is Southcentral Pennsylvania’s premier media placement company. Our specialties include: Digital Marketing, Newspaper Advertising , SEO/SEM, Targeted Online Display and Mobile Advertising, Social Media, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling and Niche Publications.
MediaOnePA is owned by Gannett Co. Inc. Gannett is a leading media and marketing company with unparalleled local-to-national reach, successfully connecting consumers, communities and businesses.
With the iconic USA TODAY, 92 strong local media organizations in 33 states and Guam, and with more than 160 local news brands online in the U.K., we provide rich content through hundreds of outstanding affiliated digital, mobile and print products.
The Account Executive will provide a high level of service, maintain and grow digital and print revenue while developing and closing new business prospects in the designated geographic territory. Reporting to the Lebanon General Manager, the Account Executive will support the team’s established sales goals by selling the entire portfolio of digital and print products offered by MediaOnePA. Available position will work out of our Lebanon office with some travel to our home base in York.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising. • Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
Summary of responsibilities and expectations:
- Acquire new business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations.
- Effectively communicate, through written presentation and verbal skills, the advertising benefits of Media products.
Prepare and present comprehensive advertising proposals with schedule and spec ads.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of advertising products and services; address all client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts and maintain up-to-date customer records available for you and management, with the assistance of team coordinators.
- Regular communications with sales management team to provide information regarding business developments, opportunities, and risks within the sales territory. • Attend sales meetings, training seminars and relevant industry trade shows to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge base.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
Who we reach … Every week, over 401,245 adults read our newspapers: The York Daily Record, York Sunday News, The York Dispatch, the Evening Sun, the Lebanon Daily News and the Chambersburg Public Opinion.
MediaOnePA Specialties Digital Marketing, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling, Niche Publications, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Online Display Advertising
- News/Sales often requires employees towork extended hours, evenings, weekends and holidays, sometimes unexpectedly.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largestmedia and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focusedenvironment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. Weoffer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental andvision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time,personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testingand background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) isa next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities acrossour network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatchedlocal-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million peoplemonthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for PulitzerPrize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specializedmedia properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free,EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualifiedcandidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, maritalstatus, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, familyresponsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteranstatus.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top