Account Executive, Territory
The Daily Advertiser part of the USA TODAY Network, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties, has an exciting opportunity for a n Account Executive to join our team. The primary role of this position is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base.
In this role you will:
- The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client investment while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Report and track through Salesforce.
- Develop and works a pipeline of potential new customers while working with existing customers on growth plans.
- Works with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
- Communicates with clients on needs analysis, delivering proposals/campaigns and conflict resolution.
- Negotiates contracts/rates while keeping customer ROI and our rate integrity intact.
- Work smart and have fun!
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or similar field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- The ability to translate the value of our large product suite into successful client solutions.
- 3-5 years in an outside sales position. Digital advertising sales preferred.
- Basic understanding of digital solutions such as SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to think and build “outside of the box” plans that will deliver ROI for customers (internal & external).
- Knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) desired
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Market Research and Insights
- Mileage and Cell Reimbursement
- Base Salary Plus Commissions
- Sales Contests
- Tools for Success!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top