Account Executive - Territory
Are you seeking a strategic selling position in a fun and dynamic work environment where you are part of a market leading team and a culture that thrives on innovation?
If this sounds like what you are seeking, we encourage you to apply today to join our team as a Territory Account Executive!
Treasure Coast Newspapers has an exciting opportunity for a strategic Account Executive, Territory. As part of the USA TODAY Network, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever.
The primary responsibility of this position is to grow market share within a designated territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base utilizing our suite of online products to create customized digital media solutions that meet specific customer needs. This is an outside sales position.
If you are pioneering, driven to achieve, smart and well spoken, we want you on our team.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media advertising products to include online, and print
- Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Develop and maintain a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution
- Develop and maintain an aggressive pipeline
- Manage day-to-day activities with a CRM system
Here’s what you need:
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends
- Proficient face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Successful candidate will have great attention to detail, ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with multi-media sales experience
- A sense of adventure and the tendency to ask, “What’s Next?”
- Valid Driver’s License, access to a vehicle and minimum State liability insurance
What would be a plus?
- Previous knowledge/experience of territory
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, google AdWords, etc.
- Understanding of SalesForce
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community •Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top