Account Executive, Real Estate - Neptune 1
Gannett NJ is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to sell multi-media advertising solutions to Real Estate companies including builders, apartment communities, and brokers/agents for the Home News Tribune and CourierNews. The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base. This position can be based in Neptune, Parsippany or Somerville, NJ.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and grow account base.
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base.
- Deliver and obtain long-term commitments and campaigns.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s individual business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Sell print and digital business offerings, demonstrate an understanding of these products and be able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilize a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities – stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partner with the sales support on day-to-day activities within account base. Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists. Works with Digital Specialist to identify and communicate opportunities as it relates to new business and existing accounts.
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base through aggressive phone sales to include up—sells, appointment setting and cold calls with customers and/or potential customers.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience and/or training.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrated and documented successful digital sales experience selling Social Media, SEO, PPC, Email and Website development.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms.
- Ability to effectively articulate product value proposition to customer.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills (both written and oral)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
At Gannett NJ, our mission is to engage every person through products that improve their lives, in ways that redefine what media can do. But here, you’ll find more than a culture at the forefront of innovation. You’ll discover an environment that lets you evolve yourself, in every way, whatever your field. Whether in sales or strategic marketing, in digital design or journalism, in our pressroom or finance department, you’ll make the most of your talents and flourish finding new ones along the way.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 102 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top