Account Executive - Media Advertising
The Milwaukee Journal and JSOnline.com, part of the USA Today Network, is looking for a world class Key Accounts salesperson to join our team. We are focused on innovation, collaboration and igniting enthusiasm to bring results to our customers. This role includes growing an already existing client list as well as building new B2B relationships without territorial boundaries. This role will create, conduct, and close marketing presentations to clients and prospects that include cutting edge digital advertising solutions in conjunction with traditional multimedia campaigns. Innovative outside the box thinking will be necessary to create big idea campaigns and proposals. Position requires excellent networking, researching, communication and organization skills. In addition, candidate should be able to prioritize workload, be goal oriented, be digitally savvy, and work well under deadline pressure.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media advertising products to include online and print
- Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Develop and maintain a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution
- Develop and maintain an aggressive pipeline
- Manage day-to-day activities with a CRM system.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or combination of experience/education) with 3+ years of proven sales experience (digital and/or advertising sales preferred)
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment; in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Ability to find, contact, and partner with new business opportunities.
- Valid Driver’s License, access to a vehicle and minimum state liability insurance
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top