Account Executive - Legal
Florida Today Communications, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties is seeking Multi-Media Legal Account Executive.
The primary responsibility of this position is to grow market share within a designated territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base utilizing our suite of online products to create customized digital media solutions that meet specific customer needs. This is an outside sales position. Experience with county and city government, law firms and networking experience is a plus.
If you are pioneering, driven to achieve, relationship builder, smart, well spoken and detail oriented, we want you on our team.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media advertising products to include online, and print
- Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Develop and maintain a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution
- Develop and maintain an aggressive pipeline
- Manage day-to-day activities with a CRM system
Here’s what you need:
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
- Proficient face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Successful candidate will have great attention to detail, ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with multi-media sales experience
- A sense of adventure and the tendency to ask, “What’s Next?”
- Valid Driver’s License, access to a vehicle and minimum State liability insurance
What would be a plus?
- Previous knowledge/experience of city and county government, legal background.
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, google AdWords, etc..
- Understanding of SalesForce.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top