Account Executive, Keys - Shreveport
USA Today Network-Times Media is seeking a multimedia sales executive for our key accounts business segments. This salesperson consults with medium-large local and regional clients on their business needs and presents integrated multimedia campaigns and ideas designed to offer the best ROI for each client. This is an outside sales position.
Through helping clients win, you will be able to grow your market share within your business segment(s) and achieve quarterly sales quotas. This position is best suited for someone who has strong presentation skills and the confidence to educate clients on the latest digital marketing tools. If you want to be on the cutting edge with a company in growth mode this is the right job for you. If you’re looking to sell newspaper ads or sell products, this is not for you.
You will be working for the top digital media company in the country with local leadership that loves to have fun while working hard to achieve goals.
In this role you will:
- The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client investment while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Report and track through Salesforce.
- Develop and works a pipeline of potential new customers while working with existing customers on growth plans.
- Communicates with clients on needs analysis, delivering proposals/campaigns and conflict resolution.
- Negotiates contracts/rates while keeping customer ROI and our rate integrity intact.
- Work smart and have fun!
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR or similar field, or equivalent work experience required.
- The ability to translate the value of our large product suite into successful client solutions.
- 3-5 years in an outside sales position. Digital advertising sales preferred.
- Basic understanding of digital solutions such as SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Market Research and Insights
- Mileage and Cell Reimbursement
- Base Salary Plus Commissions
- Sales Contests
- Tools for Success!
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top