Account Executive, Keys - Automotive
Gannett is a next-generation media company that empowers communities to connect, act, and thrive. With an unparalleled local-to-national reach, we successfully connect consumers, communities and businesses. With the iconic USA TODAY, 92 strong local media organizations in 33 states and Guam, and with more than 160 local news brands online in the U.K., we provide rich content through hundreds of outstanding affiliated digital, mobile and print products. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever. Explore the possibilities as an Account Executive, Keys – Automotive, Fort Myers, FL.
If World Class describes you, then we invite you to join a World Class Advertising Department! If you thrive in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline environment and are ready to join a team of highly motivated, competitive and passionate sales professionals, to sell multimedia advertising solutions to the large retail business sector, then this position is for you. The News-Press, a Gannett owned company, is looking for a professional Keys Automotive Account Executive. The primary focus of the Account Executive is to grow market share and revenue through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend. The Account Executive is confident in his/her ability to effectively assess clients’ needs, generate and present innovative new, multi-media strategies, and provide metrics to demonstrate ROI. The Keys Automotive Executive develops creative digital and print strategies, using research-based market data.
In this role you will:
- Consult and advise on strategic digital advertising solutions to the automotive business sector.
- Drive sustainable revenue expectations while maintaining and growing account base.
- Awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal is key. Develop and work a pipeline of potential customers’ growth within existing base of cutting edge solutions.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years of sales experience, minimum 1 – 3 years previous digital sales experience highly desired.
- Strong computer skills (PC, Microsoft Office, Email, SalesForce, Ad Mall)
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms preferred
- Experience with B2B outside sales
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, reliable transportation and have a good driving record
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
We offer an extremely competitive compensation plan that rewards top performers and offers uncapped incentives, career growth opportunities, continuous training with a focus on becoming the best in sales.
We also offer you a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee discounts, 401(k) with company match and domestic partner benefits. We invite you to explore our Web site and take a closer look at who we are and what we offer.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn
Back to top