Account Executive - Inside Sales
The Marshfield News-Herald, Part Of The USA TODAY NETWORK, has an opening for an Account Executive, Inside Sales!
The role of the Account Executive is to service existing accounts and work to increase print and digital advertising revenues; prospect and call accounts to expand existing advertising base and to sell and service new advertisers through outbound phone sales.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sell and service existing advertising base into print and digital products.
- Develop and sell new ideas and sales initiatives
- Prospect, cold call and follow up for development of new business.
- Create and utilize presentations, specs, and marketing research materials to expand and diversify your advertising base.
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers at all times.
Successful candidates will have 1-3 years sales experience. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities and deadlines is a must. Excellent computer skills, organizational skills and strong communication skills required.
If you have a commitment to sales and customer service, enjoy working in a team atmosphere and are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop, then this position is for you! We offer a competitive salary plus commission, benefits, training and development.
The Marshfield News-Herald Herald is committed to diversity and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top