Account Executive, Inside Sales
Knoxville News Sentinel, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking bright, motivated people to join our sales team. Be a part of a great culture, a forward-thinking company and learn how to help companies grow their businesses and reach their customers!
Account Executive, Inside Sales-Account Development Rep
Account Executive Inside Sales will sell, via phone, multi-media advertising solutions to the medium account sector. Grows market share and increases client satisfaction within a designated territory or account list through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing client spend. This is an inside sales position.
In this role, you will:
- Meets or exceeds revenue expectations. Maintains and grows account base. Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Develops an understanding of the customers individual business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals. Develops an understanding of account base and related industries.
- Identifies and qualifies customers that have revenue opportunities. Develops and delivers advertising ideas/solutions that grow market share and ROI to customers.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Maintains an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers’ growth within existing base; produces accurate forecasts.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products. Able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Strategize with team members to plan and execute multimedia marketing plans.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- One to three years sales experience (digital sales experience is a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipeline.
- Initiative to work in a highly competitive market.
- Proficient in phones sales including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Excellent computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office)
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top