Account Executive I
Explore the possibilities as an Account Executive, Territory with The Montgomery Advertiser Media Group, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever.
As an Account Executive, Territory you will consult on multi-media & digital advertising solutions and drive results to the local business sector with local and regional decision makers.
In this role, you will:
- Consult and advise on strategic digital advertising solutions.
- Drive sustainable revenue expectations while maintaining and growing account base.
- Awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal is key. Develop and work a pipeline of potential customers’ growth within existing base of cutting edge solutions.
Here’s what you need:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, minimum 1-3 years previous digital sales experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends is desired
- Proficient face-to-face discoveries to uncover real client needs and provide solutions
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Previous experience in Advertising is desired
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK: The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
The USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top