Fremont News-Messenger, part of the USA TODAY Network in Fremont, Ohio, is looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team.
In the role of a territory Account Executive, you will:
Be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business, as well as growing existing accounts. This is accomplished by developing and maintaining an expertise of local accounts and by conducting a thorough needs analysis to learn about the client’s business. The successful candidate will use market research data to bring ideas to the client for campaigns that will be used to drive their business using Times Recorder Media’s broad range of multimedia products and services including digital and mobile applications such as SEO/SEM, social media marketing and websites; direct mail and print. An account executive will demonstrate the value of our medium, reach, and our products’ ability to drive results for our clients.
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in advertising, marketing or mass communications is preferred.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively in order to bring ideas that can be used effectively to meet the client’s need.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability are essential.
- Understanding of audience based selling principles, and how to apply audience analysis
- Knowledgeable of digital products and applications, such as mobile, SEO/SEM and social media marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Excellent presentations skills are required, both in developing and presenting material.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory area, valid driver’s license, insurance requirements and a good driving record are a must.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA TODAY Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top