Spectrum Media Group (Gannett co. Inc.) in St. George, Utah, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Territory Sales Professional to sell advertising and marketing services across the company’s‘s print and online platforms. This position reports directly to the Advertising Manager. In this role, you will provide multimedia advertising solutions and advertising partnerships to our clients with the primary objective to grow market share in the market through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within the existing client base.
- Identify & qualify customers that have revenue opportunities. Develop and deliver ideas/solutions for new and to grow market share with existing customer database.
- Sells advertising schedules and Audience Based Solutions. Achieves sales goals set for the Territory Account desk.
- Conducts verbal and written sales presentations by using the 5-step selling process to bring creative solutions to our clients marketing needs. Uses market research to create sales opportunities.
- Completes advertising layouts, processes advertising copy, calculates ad costs, schedules advertising and composes customer letters as required.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
An Advertising Territory Sales Executive must have the ability to:
- work in a team environment
- have the ability to resolve problems and make decisions.
- maintain good knowledge of advertising pricing, rates and procedures.
- possess excellent grammar, spelling, and mathematical skills.
- exhibit excellent organizational skills
- work well under pressure of multiple deadlines and assignments.
Additionally, an Advertising Territory Sales Executive must have a reliable automobile, driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Here’s what we have to offer:
We offer an extremely competitive salary pluis bonuses and an excellent benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and flex spending.
About the St. George Spectrum:
The Spectrum is the most powerful media and marketing solutions organization in Southern Utah. We are committed to helping you build your business through our unmatched portfolio of optimized marketing solutions.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Back to top