USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
TN Media, a USA Today Network, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Sales Coordinator. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator provides administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork; reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager. Resolves ad scheduling issues. Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities.
- Utilizes proficiency in office technologies to support sales teams. Assists with any technology upgrades.
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. Assists with account reconciliation needs.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed to support sales team. Creates rate proposals & ensure all billing is correct for all projects..
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc. Assists with planning and coordination of special projects.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines. nt.
Here’s what you need:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- One to three years in account service or customer service experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration experience.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & TheMuse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top