Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced atmosphere that you can thrive and develop your professional skills? Register Media, a Gannett Company and member of the USA TODAY NETWORK., Inc., is the local media company where you want to work.
We are seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to support advertising sales executives. As a Sales Account Coordinator you will provide day-to-day operational support of the sales team while exhibiting excellent client relations skills and showing a thorough understanding of our sales process.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately set up new customer accounts and contracts as well as maintain customer records to include insertion orders, billing and history. Work together with finance department on account reconciliation needs
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage day-to-day activities and keep sales team informed of all client updates
- Provide assistance to sales executives in creation of presentations and research of account and/or marketing data
- Create and manage reports to support sales team
- Works with Account Executives and other departments to provide research and value stories that help close business and drive results for customers
- Works in conjunction with Account Executive to build unique and innovative solutions for customers. Offers ideas to enhance or streamline our internal processes
- Proof and provide design recommendations for display and online advertising
Here’s what you need:
- One to three years’ experience in servicing accounts or customer services in an office environment. Prior experience in a sales setting preferred.
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while having an all-encompassing understanding of the media sales process.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for sales with a driven and ambitious mindset.
- Effectively communication and understanding of design and creative needs via electronic communication.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top