Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
The Ticket Ops team is about going above and beyond for Gametime customers by responding fast to orders that require attention and working together as a team to deliver the best experience for fans in live entertainment access. This role on the Ticket Ops team is about attention to detail, knowledge of the secondary ticketing industry, seller relationships, team collaboration, and strategy.
What You Can Expect:
Gametime is looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, self-motivated, and hardworking Ticket Operations Associate to join our team. This is a full-time hourly role (40 hours per week) and candidates should expect to work weekends.
- Efficiently and proactively handling orders with sellers via phone and email
- Responsible for maintaining certain margins on order sourcing
- Respond quickly to orders and communications requiring attention
- Provide above and beyond - WOW - GT experience, while helping customers with their purchasing needs
- Be a passionate product expert and be able to answer and take ownership of any and all questions that come your way
- Build loyalty among sellers to both fall in love and stay in love with Gametime
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- The flexibility of a professional athlete... when it comes to your availability to work that is. Our earliest shift starts at 7:00 AM PST and our latest shift goes until 9:00 PM PST.
- Confident and amazing speaking and writing skills
- You're attentive and a problem solver
- You can make quick decisions in stressful environments
- Literate in Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required
- Experience with ticketing as a customer (sports, concerts, etc)
- Knowledge of the sports industry (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, NCAA, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with iOS and Android products, platforms and devices
We're all about togetherness, so we eat together too with free catered lunch Monday through Friday. As a Gametimer, you’ll receive $1,200 in annual credits you can use to purchase tickets so you’re more connected to friends and the community.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join Gametime.