Senior Frontend Engineer
- Work with design and product teams to create a highly functional web product.
- Create efficient and reusable front-end systems to drive our web application and marketplace.
- Design and implement SEO strategies for user acquisition.
- Must be able to execute on your own roadmap rapidly and iteratively.
- Participate in product releases and code reviews.
- Delegate and mentor junior team members to ensure performance and goals are achieved.
- Constantly explore and communicate front-end best practices.
- Expert knowledge of responsive websites using CSS preprocessors like less, sass.
- Experience with architectural work involving performance optimization with SEO.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with Amazon web technologies.
Meet Some of Gametime's Employees
Manager, Fan Happiness Remote Team
Alex oversees a team that helps fans with questions or problems they have while using the Gametime app. He ensures users have a positive customer experience.
Back to top