- Flexible / Remote
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With reach on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop, supporting more than 100,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Gametime is looking for a Growth Associate to join the Marketing and Growth team in Gametime’s beautiful San Francisco headquarters. This role will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, launching & managing marketing investments that drive usage, engagement, and purchases from a variety of key customer acquisition channels. This role will report to the Growth Marketing Manager who oversees Gametime’s user acquisition efforts.
You like to think analytically in terms of systems and processes but you are also creative. You'll figure out new ways to help the team be more efficient and productive. You are an eager and persistent hunter who wants to continually learn and grow their career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
What you’ll do/own:
- Manage and optimize key marketing channels with an emphasis on social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) - continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, and finding new ways to improve scale and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS).
- Conduct analysis and run A/B tests to optimize acquisition, conversion, and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Growth team on experiments - testing new platforms, audiences, strategies, and creative.
- Work closely with third-party acquisition sources to identify and lead new acquisition opportunities, participate in beta programs, and ensure optimal ongoing performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers ad experience and data flow from impression to engagement to conversion & revenue.
- Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Collaborate with third-party content creators, including the Gametime creative team, to help create new an innovative advertisements, ensure a regular creative update cadence for acquisition campaigns, and ensure tests are executing properly.
- Opportunity to work on other marketing initiatives, such as app store optimizations, push notifications, email, and search.
More about you:
- Education: BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Finance or related quantitative analytics degree
- 1-3 years post-collegiate experience in mobile or web marketing and/or data analytics role
- Experience with SQL and understanding of database hierarchies highly desired
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Back to top