Fraud Operations Specialist (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, and hardworking Fraud Operations Specialist to join our team in order to minimize fraud on our platform while maintaining a quick and seamless experiences for all genuine Gametime customers. As an integral member of the Trust and Safety team, you will be responsible for dynamically identifying and stopping fraud, making logic based decisions to ensure that all genuine purchases occur, and working with cross-functional internal operations teams to maintain the integrity of the Gametime marketplace.
What you'll do / own:
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues.
- Evaluate escalations from cross functional teams and take appropriate actions to investigate and resolve issues.
- Identify fraud trends or product vulnerabilities and escalate to T&S manager.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to avoid unwarranted losses
Our ideal candidate:
- 1 – 2 years of previous fraud/risk analysis required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Firm decision making ability
- Ability to prioritize on the fly
- Organized and methodical thinker
- Quick learner and self-starter with a very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- SQL experience a plus
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Back to top