Workplace Research Internship
Who we want
- Are you eager to use your analytical mind and research talents to improve the landscape of workplaces around the world?
- Do you want to apply your passion to make a difference in a global organization devoted to excellence?
- Does developing individualized talent selection assessments and employee engagement tools align with your long-term career goals?
- Are you a credible researcher who persistently dives into data and analyzes marketplace trends, industries and new initiatives to stay on top of your field?
- Do you have the natural ingenuity and the enthusiasm to face complex challenges head on and to meet expectations on tight timelines?
What you will do
Gallup is offering postgraduate industrial/organizational psychology students the opportunity to gain world-class research experience. As a workplace research intern, you will receive training on Gallup’s workplace analysis practice and get to contribute meaningful work toward the development of our clients’ assessments. We want you to do what you do best as an integral part of a team that changes the world every day.
Gallup. Analytics and advice on everything that matters.
What you need
- Candidates must be enrolled in a master’s or Ph.D. program in industrial/organizational psychology and be able to work at least 20 hours a week
- Experience analyzing data is desired
- Experience using statistical software modeling packages like SPSS, R, Stata, Tableau or Python is preferred
This internship is designed for students living and working in the eastern Nebraska/western Iowa metropolitan area. You must be able to concurrently attend school and work at the Gallup Riverfront office in downtown Omaha. Successful internship candidates will have the first opportunity for full-time consulting roles at Gallup.
Gallup is accepting applications and interviewing candidates immediately. Start dates will be customized around school schedules and our client needs. Apply today.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top