Workplace Analytics Writer
Who we want
- Are you known for your exceptional writing and your ability to conceptualize complex research?
- Do you love developing thought-provoking business concepts and ideas around data?
- Can you find the story in the numbers to create simplified and compelling content that helps global leaders and executives make more informed decisions?
- Do you build positive relationships through your interpersonal sophistication and desire to deliver exactly what your partners need?
- Are you a highly organized person who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet deadlines with outstanding quality?
What you’ll do
Gallup is looking for an analyst and writer to step in and make an immediate impact on our growing Research and Analytics team. You will develop expertise in Gallup’s highly sought-after workplace research and other practice areas. You will partner with Gallup consultants and senior scientists around the world to turn complex information into dynamic, clear content for diverse audiences and conceptualize and write reports, news stories, articles and blog posts based on Gallup’s analytics and consulting practices.
This is your opportunity to become an expert workplace analytics writer in a world-renowned company.
Gallup. Analytics and advice on everything that matters.
What you need
- A bachelor’s degree; a master’s degree is a plus
- Three years of experience as an associate analyst or business writer
- Demonstrated writing excellence, specifically with research papers and research-driven articles
- Understanding of data and analytics concepts are desired
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top