Who We Want:
- Achievers: Knowledgeable statistical analysts and client-centric team players who aim for excellence to overcome obstacles in order complete all work on time and are valued for their their expertise in analytical techniques
- Research analysts: Intellectually curious analyzers who are excited to dive into large and complex data sets across a myriad of industries and organizations and thrive on finding meaningful data points that literally change our clients' businesses
- Problem solvers: Determined and persistent go-getters who embrace the challenge of uncovering insights deep in data that others may miss.
- Top performers: Organized and efficient professionals who produce perfect deliverables with intensity in motivation and a sense of urgency in completion to keep up with the speed of business
- Team players: Devoted and helpful teammates that partner with stakeholders across numerous teams and functions to collaboratively translate complex concepts into actionable workplace advice.
What You Will Do:
Gallup tracks the opinions that matter most all over the world. We partner with organizations of all sizes and industries across the globe, and we know more about engagement than any other company. Our workplace science is based on 30 years of research with more than 30 million employees. It's safe to say we have data no one else does. That's where you come in.
As a workplace analyst, your research expertise is imperative for translating complex data into insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients. Along with conducting routine analysis, you will learn and apply new statistical and analytical methods, research tools, and data visualization techniques to discover the most compelling means of displaying and delivering powerful results for Gallup's clients. Some projects will require your expertise in methodology to collaborate with other team members, design research projects, analyze findings and field client questions.
If you can bring underlying and sometimes unarticulated needs of business to light, Gallup is the place for you. This is your opportunity to make an extraordinary impact through your statistical expertise with Gallup's analytics and advice in workplace, customer, social and economic analysis.
What You Need:
- Master's degree in statistics or a quantitative field with concentration in mathematics, economics or social science required; Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum of three years' experience in a professional corporate business setting applying multiple advanced statistical techniques that solve business problems, including: multilevel analysis, factor analysis and cluster analysis
- Proficiency with SPSS required; experience using STATA, R, SAS or other statistical software a plus
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top