UX / UI Mobile Designer
Who we want
- Do you want to transform the consumer mobile application user experience for millions of people every day?
- Do you enjoy collaborating and communicating about details with designers, developers and product owners to create beautiful, intuitive interfaces?
- Do you understand all the intricacies of web and mobile app design, and can you explain them to others?
- Do you love to create wireframes and prototypes for quick interfaces to sell your ideas?
- Can you take ownership of your projects in high-pressure situations and consistently deliver projects on time?
If so, join Gallup’s UX/UI team and make an immediate impact on millions of users who are on our platforms and apps every day.
What you will do
Gallup is hiring a UX/UI mobile designer in our Washington, D.C., office. In this role, you will work closely with design team members to transform deep workflows into living, breathing prototypes that are engaging experiences for end users. A key part of this role is helping to define the user experience for a suite of consumer-facing web/mobile apps, with a focus on social interaction design and all the details to deliver the perfect experience.
As a UX/UI mobile designer, you will be responsible for working on end-user workflow specifications (written and visual) for simultaneous products. You will advocate for end users and develop “just in time” requirements for the engineering and QA teams, while also collaborating with product and project managers and developers to plan upcoming sprints. You will also participate in getting end-user feedback: hands-on usability testing, client calls and survey development.
What you need
- At least three years of UX experience building consumer-facing native mobile applications
- At least two years of UX experience building consumer-facing web applications
- At least two years of experience producing feature design deliverables, including use cases/user stories, specifications and low-fidelity mockups
- Sensitivity to user platform differences and limitations
- Experience with W3C, WCAG, Section 508, Interaction Design, and working with end-user specifications and workflow diagramming
- Familiarity with Google Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of B2B products and the challenges they present
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that help lead conversations and projects forward will be key to success
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top