Who we want
- Are you a technology pioneer looking for personal and professional growth in a highly engaged work environment where you have the ownership to make decisions, lead teams and coordinate resources for technical projects that change the world?
- Do you have a passion for managing projects and people and helping individuals develop and achieve personal success?
- Are you a high-energy professional who can prioritize urgent and competing demands, juggle multiple tasks and lead technical projects to completion?
- Do you have a gift for simplifying complex ideas for others? Can you translate and communicate a strategic vision into a structure and framework that moves people to action?
- Will the positive relationships you develop lead to long-term partnerships and successful outcomes among a diverse team of individuals?
- Are you a credible professional with the courage to stand up for what is right, projecting confidence and leadership to client teams?
What you will do
Gallup is adding to our team of technology managers at our Omaha riverfront location due to continued growth and technology demands. We need to fill two technology manager positions: one will lead a team of software developers who are working on software solutions for client needs. The other technology manager will manage an infrastructure team. As a technology manager, you will lead the technical vision, define project plans and organize resources for all technology priorities across various client teams. You will also manage a payroll budget; determine hiring needs; measure, recognize and track performance and outcomes by individuals and teams; and provide ongoing communication with internal and external clients.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, computer engineering, business or related field is required
- Three or more years of technical management experience leading people and processes is required
- Direct experience working in an environment where technology and business partner closely together is essential
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top